As spring struggles into full bloom, Target is introducing its fresh crop of summer home product products for 2022, with hundreds of new items across greenery, décor, bedding, bath, beach, entertaining and related categories.
Target is launching new products under its own-brand banners such as Sun Squad, Threshold and Opalhouse, as well as its exclusive design partnerships Threshold – designed with Studio McGee and Hearth & Hand with Magnolia, where the varied introductions include, in one example, an extensive rollout of tabletop goods.
Shoppers already can find the new summer products for summer on Target.com. New items from Hearth & Hand with Magnolia and Threshold – designed with Studio McGee officially debuted in stores on April 24.
Key collection highlights include, Target stated:
- Hearth & Hand with Magnolia. With prices starting at $1.99, the Hearth & Hand with Magnolia assortment refresh features some 200 items spanning tabletop, candles, gardening, greenery and outdoor games.
- Threshold – designed with Studio McGee. The summer assortment includes more than 50 new items across greenery, décor, wall art and tabletop with prices starting at $15.
- Sun Squad. The new assortment features a range of items from vibrant beach towels and summer totes to bright outdoor entertaining and drinkware with prices starting at $3
- Threshold. The new assortment includes hundreds of products, starting at $3, and spans candles, bedding, outdoor diningware, pillows and throws.
- Opalhouse. The summer collection offers new seasonal scented candles starting at $5.
In addition, Target has expanded its Artist Series with the introduction of an exclusive collection of wall art from two diverse artists, Chantell Marlow and Jessi Raulet of EttaVee. The assortment includes 20 pieces of inspirational and colorful wall art, with prices starting at $5 and most items under $15.