At a time when retailers are getting a jump on the holidays to work around supply chain slowdowns, Amazon has debuted what it calls Black Friday-worthy deals across its operation.
Amazon’s early holiday emphasis in the home department includes home décor, kitchen, smart home, crafts, pets and kids’ rooms as well as organization and cleaning, home improvement, and guest room prep, Amazon stated. Focus brands include iRobot, Keurig, Vitamix, Ninja and Kate Spade.
Specific savings for the early holiday shopper include, Amazon noted:
- 20% on Breville Coffee Makers
- 25% on Vitamix Ascent Series Smart Blender
- 28% on Instant Pot Omni Plus
- 40% on Ninja Foodi 10-in-1 Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer
- 38% on Ninja Foodi Power Blender & Processor
- 25% on Instant Pot Duo Plus
- 45% on select Shark vacuums and steam mops
- 15% on Casper Sleep Mattresses
- 40% on Home Essentials
- 15% or more on select furniture
- 10% or more on select rugs and home office furniture
- Up to 20% on Medify Air Purifiers
- Up to 30% on Calphalon Cookware
- Up to 25% on Stone Lain Dinnerware
- Up to 35% on Instant Pot Dutch Ovens
- Up to 30% on Le Creuset cast iron and stoneware
- Up to 20% on Vitamix accessories
Consumers also can shop home items under Amazon’s Handmade Gifts designation.
In addition, Amazon customers can now shop giftable products from small businesses based in the United States using the Amazon Small Business Gift Guide, which includes curated selections from women-, black-, family- and military family-owned businesses, as well as top gift picks from celebrities Drew Barrymore, Gabrielle Union and Billy Porter.
Among its other initiatives for holidays, Amazon also has introduced a new Holiday Gift List. It lets customers share gift ideas for everyone in their household with relatives and friends, conveniently organized by the recipient.
In another holiday service, Prime members in the U.S. using the Amazon mobile shopping app can send gifts with just an email or mobile phone number, with no need to know the recipient’s address.