Wahl has introduced the Pro Series High Visibility Trimmer, partnering with actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan to promote the launch.
The trimmer is designed to provide precision and visibility to deliver superior lines and the flexibility to trim, shave and detail.
“There’s a brotherhood of men who take honor in their craft, be it refurbishing a car, developing a rye whiskey — or sculpting a beard,” said Morgan (pictured above), best known for his role as the neatly bearded Negan in AMC’s “The Walking Dead” franchise. “Whatever your passion, if you want to level up, you’ll need the right tools to get you there. And when I first held this trimmer, I thought, ‘Woah, this is a serious piece of kit.'”
The Wahl Pro Series High Visibility Trimmer includes:
- Visibility: The trimmer is engineered to provide a five-times clearer line of sight (compared to Wahl’s standard trimmers and several competing trimmers) from every angle for sharper and straighter beard lines, said the company.
- No-Slip Grip: Built with zinc-alloy metal, the no-slip rubber grip offers comfort and control.
- Precision: The diamond-hard-coated “Forever Blade” is made to cut closer and smoother than a standard blade for less skin irritation.
- Multi-Purpose Grooming: The trimmer’s all-in-one design includes three easy-change heads: a trimmer, a foil shaver and a detailer.
- Long Run-Time: The grooming tool can last months between charges with a powerful lithium-ion battery, said Wahl, and if needed, there is a three-minute quick charge feature.
The Wahl Pro Series High Visibility Trimmer has an MSRP of $149.99 and is currently available on Amazon.