Meyer Corporation, U.S. has introduced Anolon Achieve, a collection of hard anodized nonstick cookware designed to blend long-lasting high performance with colorful on-trend styling.
Anolon Achieve is specially designed to keep oil in the center of the pan while cooking and is constructed of hard anodized aluminum. The material is eight times stronger than standard aluminum and twice as strong as stainless steel, said the company, and it distributes heat quickly and evenly for cooking without hot spots. The triple-layer nonstick cooking surface was designed to last long and provide easy food release and cleanup, while the colorful exterior is also nonstick to prevent staining and comes in teal, cream and silver. The collection’s tempered glass lids are reinforced with thick metal rims to allow cooks to monitor the cooking process without releasing heat or flavor and ergonomic stainless steel handles are designed to be comfortable to grip and stay cool during stovetop use. Anolon Achieve is oven safe up to 500° F.
The collection is available in the following set and open stock items:
- 10-Piece Set: 1.5-Qt. Covered Saucepan, 3-Qt. Covered Saucepan, 6-Qt. Covered Stockpot, 3-Qt. Covered Sauté Pan, 8.25-inch Open Frying Pan, and 12-inch Open Frying Pan ($229.99)
- 8.25-inch Open Frying Pan ($21.99)
- 10-inch Open Frying Pan ($29.99)
- 12-inch Open Stir Fry Pan ($39.99)
- 2-Qt. Covered Saucepan ($34.99)
- 3-Qt. Covered Saucepan ($49.99)
- 4-Qt. Covered Saucepot ($49.99)
Anolon Achieve is available now at retail nationwide and Anolon.com.