Gibson Homewares has launched a new Babish 16-piece stainless steel cookware set in collaboration with YouTube creator Andrew Rea of the popular channel “Binging with Babish.”
The Babish 16-Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set includes:
- Two Frying Pans (8-inch and 12-inch)
- Two Saucepans with Tempered Glass Lids (1.5 quarts and 2.5 quarts)
- 3.3-Quart Sauté pan with Tempered Glass Lid
- 6-Quart Dutch oven with Tempered Glass Lid
- Two Cookie Sheets with Cooling Racks (13-inch and 17-inch)
- Four 3.9-inch Prep Bowls
The pans are oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and dishwasher-safe.
“With his YouTube series Binging with Babish, Andrew Rea has painstakingly built a large and engaged audience,” said David Nicklin, senior vice president, marketing at Gibson Homewares. “There’s just no other way to replicate the sway that our content-rich brands have over their target demographic.”
“We are excited to launch our new cookware set, which is perfect for home cooks of all levels,” said Babish founder Rea. “The set includes various essential pieces that will help you create delicious meals at home.”
The cookware set has a suggested retail price of $299.