Finex Cast Iron Cookware has launched the Finex 10-Inch Griddle.
The Finex 10-Inch Griddle, backed by the brand’s “Good Forever” guarantee has a speed cooling spring handle and features what the company calls a “near nonstick” surface.
“From breakfast to burgers to birria and so much more, this gorgeous griddle will have a permanent place on stovetops, and inspire and elevate meals for generations to come,” says Michael Griffin, Finex brand director. “Our new 10-Inch Griddle maximizes our famed machined smooth cook surface, offering more cooking room without taking over your stovetop. It highlights the beautiful and functional signature Finex design features our fans love, in a compact and versatile new way.”
Design features include:
- A clipped square shape that maximizes the 10-inch cooking surface (ample room for four burgers on a single burner), said Finex.
- Low, half-inch side walls with a shallow channel surrounding the cooking surface to contain excess oil and food which also allows for easy spatula access.
- Machine-smoothed and traditionally pre-seasoned cooking surface using 100% organic flaxseed oil for a durable near-nonstick finish.
- A stainless steel spring handle and brass endcap which offer a secure grip that stays cool longer and cools off quicker.
- The ability to work on any heat source including gas, electric, induction, in the oven or BBQ, over open fire or in coals.
- Heavy gauge cast iron designed to evenly distribute and retain heat.
- Handmade in the USA and “Guaranteed Good Forever.”
The Finex 10-Inch Griddle is now available at finexusa.com and select retailers nationwide at a retail price of $200.