Meyer Corp. introduced Anolon Pro Bakeware, a new collection of commercial-grade baking pans designed to deliver results on par with the finest bakeries, in time for The Inspired Home Show 2023.
Made of uncoated aluminized steel, Anolon Pro Bakeware offers superior heat conductivity and durability, Meyer stated. As with most commercial bakeware, Anolon Pro Bakeware features continuous wire-rolled rims, the company added, which contribute to the collection’s extraordinary strength and its ability to withstand warping at high temperatures. The cake pans are purposely shaped with straight sides to ensure perfectly stacked and uniform cake layers. Ideal for use with everything from cakes to pizza to steak, Meyer noted, Anolon Pro Bakeware is oven safe to 550 degrees Fahrenheit and broiler safe.
Available now, the Anolon Pro Bakeware line-up covers sets and open stock items including:
- 2-Piece Set with two 13-inch by 18-inch half-sheet pans
- 4-Piece Set with a 9-inch by 5-inch loaf pan, 14-inch perforated pizza pan, and two 13-inch by 18-inch half-sheet pans
- 6-Piece Set with two 9-inch round cake pans, 9-inch square cake pan, 9-inch by 5-inch loaf pan, and two 13-inch by 18-inch half sheet pan
- 9-inch square cake pan
- 9-inch round cake pan
- 9-inch by 5-inch loaf pan
- 14-inch perforated pizza pan