Williams Sonoma has begun selling tickets for its Virtual Wellness Retreat, a first-ever event featuring celebrity chefs and other food and health-focused personalities.
The two-day event from the Williams-Sonoma namesake division will take place digitally on Saturday, January 29, and Sunday, January 30, with live sessions from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Pacific Time each day. All proceeds from ticket sales benefit No Kid Hungry, a national campaign working to end childhood hunger, Williams Sonoma noted.
Chefs in the lineup include Bobby Flay, David Denis, Tyler Florence, Gregory Gourdet and David Nayfield.
Also appearing as part of the event:
- Lauren Alaina, actress and country music star
- Robin Arzón, fitness expert
- Kevin Curry, founder of fit men cook
- Glennon Doyle, New York Times best-selling author
- Liz Marie Galvan, interior designer and author
- Shira Gill, author and organization expert
- Kelly LeVeque, author and celebrity nutritionist
- Alex Snodgrass, food influencer/founder of The Defined Dish
- Kelly and Juliet Starrett, fitness experts
- Michelle Tam, author and food influencer/founder of Nom Nom Paleo
“As part of our ongoing commitment to health and wellness, we are proud to offer our customers a unique opportunity to engage and interact with some of the most celebrated chefs, nutritionists, authors and lifestyle experts at the Williams Sonoma Virtual Wellness Retreat,” said Williams Sonoma president Ryan Ross in announcing the event. “From cooking demonstrations to topical discussions, our first ever Virtual Wellness Retreat has an impressive agenda and is an exciting extension to our now signature virtual event offerings.”