Target Corp. announced it is enhancing services to aid holiday shoppers, with upgrades to drive-up options, order pickup and same-day delivery with Shipt.
The enhancements, Target stated, include:
- More Assigned Drive-Up Spots. Target has added more than 18,000 assigned spaces for curbside pickup ahead of the holidays.
- Shopping Partner. A new Shopping Partner feature gives guests the ability, through the Target app or on Target.com, to authorize another person such as a friend or family member to pick up Drive-Up or Order Pickup goods.
- Forgot Something. Guests can use the Target app to easily order additional items after a Drive-Up or Order Pickup order has been placed and pick everything up at once.
- Backup Items. Guests can designate a secondary, backup item option for food and beverage pickup on Target.com or in the Target app, excluding adult beverage items.
- Expanded Assortment and Personalized Store Selection for Shipt Delivery. With more items available across Target’s curated assortment, guests can access Shipt delivery for everything on their lists. Given additional Target stores in the Shipt network and the ability to select an expanded number items, guests have more options to personalize their delivery.