Tineco has introduced Pure One Station, a smart, all-in-one self-cleaning station vacuum designed to ease the floor cleaning experience.
Pure One Station’s key product features include:
- Self-Cleaning Station: After each use, consumers can return the vacuum to the station where it will automatically self-clean the machine (brush, tube and dustbin) and recharge.
- Automatic Debris Detection: Tineco’s iLoop Smart Sensor Technology detects messes automatically and adjusts suction levels in real-time to maximize efficiency. Users can unlock additional features and track cleaning progress on their smartphones.
- 60 Days of Hands-Free Emptying: A three-liter dustbin can hold debris for up to 60 days.
- ZeroTangle Brush Head: The company’s ZeroTangle brush head has angled bristles made to actively separate and remove hair from the brush roller with each rotation.
- Comfortability: Designed to be light and quiet, Pure One Station reduces noise pollution and the wrangling that comes with heavier options, said the company.
“Our latest launch reimagines how we think about vacuuming, taking the mental load of product maintenance out of the equation while shortening the time we physically spend taking care of our household floors,” said Todd Manegold, general manager of North America for Tineco. “We’re proud to cement ourselves in the luxury market with the sophisticated design and advanced technology seen with Pure One Station while continuing to foster our existing accessible floor care collections. As Tineco continues to experience unprecedented growth and increased category share in smart cleaning, Pure One Station represents one of many strong steps forward we’ve taken over the past year.”
The Tineco Pure One Station is available now for purchase on the Tineco website and Amazon for $799.