Stanley, a brand of PMI Worldwide, has announced the launch of the Quencher “H2.0” version of the Adventure Quencher Travel Tumbler. The Quencher H2.0 FlowState Tumbler is comprised of 90% recycled stainless steel.
“The Quencher has become an internet sensation over the last two years,” said Terence Reilly, global president of Stanley brand. “As it has quickly risen in popularity – with restocks selling out in mere minutes and videos quickly going viral on social media – we wanted to continue to provide innovative products and solutions for our consumers. With the new Quencher H2.0 FlowState Tumbler, we ensured it was still everything consumers love about the Quencher, plus new features that meet a variety of activity and hydration needs and fit into a more sustainable, less disposable lifestyle.”
- Made with Recycled Stainless Steel: The tumbler body is made from 90% recycled stainless steel.
- FlowState Lid: The three-position lid design offers a rotating cover, splash-resistant straw opening and a full cover closure. The straw opening has a silicone seal around the straw base designed to prevent spills.
- Comfort Grip Handle: Comfort-grip handles are featured on the 30- and 40-ounce models.
- Advanced Car Cup-Holder Compatibility: The cup has a slim base to fit into a wide range of cup holders.
- New Hues: The tumbler is be available in nine nature-inspired shades: Cream, Rose Quartz, Fog, Charcoal, Black, Yellow, Chambray, Eucalyptus and Flint.
“Our ‘Built For Life’ product creation philosophy lives at the intersection of integrity, performance and culture,” says Graham Nearn, vice president, product creation and design, Stanley brand. “Driven by consumer feedback and design intelligence, Quencher fans will be sure to love an advanced three-position lid, enhanced comfort grip handle, bold new colors and a slimmer base to fit in even more cup holders.”
Read more on the Stanley brand:
Stanley Introduces Wild Imaginations Kids Collection
Do you want to keep up with the latest housewares industry news? Subscribe to HomePage News for the latest housewares updates!