Specialty coffee gear company, Fellow, has launched the Carter Cold Tumbler designed to elevate the way people drink beverages on the go.
The Cold Carter Tumbler is a new take on Fellow’s Carter Move Mug for drinking cold beverages on the go. Key features include:
- Spill Resistant: A screw-top lid and straw stopper allow users to drink securely without splashes or leaks.
- Double Wall Vacuum: It keeps liquids cold for 18+ hours without the cup sweating.
- Cup Holder Compatible: The slim design is made to be comfortable to hold while fitting in a car, stroller, bag or cargo pocket.
- True Taste Ceramic Coating: Ceramic interior coating keeps liquids free of odors, oils and the metallic taste of stainless steel.
- Environmentally Friendly: The tumbler reaches carbon-neutral status after 27 uses.
- Easy To Clean: Components can be removed for deep cleaning and the lid is dishwasher-safe.
- Swap the Top: The Carter Cold Tumbler is compatible with Fellow’s Carter Move Mug lids: the Move Lid, Slide Lid and Open-Topped 360 Lid.
- Colors: The tumbler comes in Matte Black, Matte White, Matte Grey, Stone Blue (pictured above), Peri Twinkle and Mint Chip.
“As the weather gets warmer, people are looking for fresh options for on-the-go tumblers that will look hot, but keep their drink cold,” said Katie Myrick, vice president, marketing and category at Fellow. “We’ve combined the best features of our award-winning mugs with our trademark design and best-selling colors to make Carter Cold a perfect addition to any summer essentials list.”
The Carter Cold Tumbler is available now for $35 at fellowproducts.com.