Instant Brands awarded new cars to five employees as part of a program celebrating the company’s plant and distribution center staff commitment during COVID-19.
Instant Brands develops and markets small appliances and housewares under such brands as Instant Pot, Corelle, Pyrex, CorningWare, Snapware and Chicago Cutlery.
The giveaway of the 2022 Jeep Compass vehicles showcases Instant Brands’ continuing investment in its workforce, according to the company.
“Because of our employees’ dedication, our operations ran at full capacity in 2021 to meet consumer demand. Our team’s efforts allowed us to continue delivering our products during very challenging times,” said Ben Gadbois, president and CEO of Instant Brands. “We’re incredibly proud of our employees, and we’re committed to recognizing their contributions in meaningful ways.”
The five winners represent each of Instant Brands’ five U.S.-based manufacturing and distribution centers:
- Victoria Garcia, Senior Distribution Auditor, Riverside, Calif., three years of service (Riverside resident)
- Maria Godinez, Production Operator, Byhalia, Miss., nine months of service (Memphis resident)
- Lisa Houck, Industrial Truck Driver, Greencastle, Pa., 31 years of service (Greencastle resident)
- Norman Morse, Maintenance Mechanic, Corning, NY, 32 years of service (Lowman resident)
- Greg Spada, Job Change and Training Coordinator, Charleroi, Pa., seven years of service (Charleroi resident)
The company’s expanded rewards program celebrates employees with the best attendance records during the second half of 2021.
As part of its 2022 recognition program, Instant Brands will hold two drawings at each of its five U.S.-based field locations. The 10 winning employees each will be awarded an all-expense-paid vacation for two.