Breville has launched the Joule Oven Air Fryer Pro, the company’s first app-enabled countertop oven connected to a digital library of video-guided recipes and content from culinary experts.
The Joule Oven Air Fryer Pro works with the Joule Oven App. The app connects oven users to recipes from Breville and its ChefSteps team, as well as a roster of chefs including Carla Lalli Music, Nik Sharma, Gregory Gourdet, Eric Adjepong, Carolina Gelen and Claudette Zepeda. The program also includes recipes adapted for the oven from Williams-Sonoma, Serious Eats, New York Times Cooking and America’s Test Kitchen, according to Breville.
In 2019, Breville acquired ChefSteps, which started as an online culinary community and recipe site before developing the Joule app-connected sous vide cooking appliance.
Each Joule Oven Air Fryer Pro recipe serves up step-by-step visual instructions paired with proper element settings. The oven features “Autopilot” cooking that automatically switches modes and functions at different cooking phases. The app also includes Progress Monitoring, Tips & Tricks, and Voice Activation Connect through Alexa or Google Voice Assistant.
Other Joule Oven Air Fryer Pro features:
- “Element iQ” cooking technology that adjusts the power of the heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly;
- 13 smart oven Pre-Sets: toast, bagel, broil, bake, roast, pizza, proof, air fry, reheat, cookies, slow cook, keep warm and dehydrate;
- Super convection speeds the cooking process by increasing the heat energy surrounding food;
- Capacity for nine slices of toast, a 13″ pizza, a 9″ x 13″ Baking Pan, a 12-cup muffin tray, and a 14-pound Turkey;
- Buttons to add cooking time and recreate favorite setting;
- Accessories include a 13″ non-stick pizza Pan, two heavy-duty oven racks, a broil rack and enamel roasting pan, and an air fry/dehydrate basket.
“The Joule Oven Air Fryer Pro and Joule Oven App combine Breville’s long-standing leadership in countertop ovens with ChefSteps’ expertise in smart connected products and award-winning culinary content,” said Catherine Ruspino, Breville’s global general manager, cooking.
ChefSteps and Joule co-founder Grant Crilly said, “The Joule Oven Air Fryer Pro is the perfect culmination of our combined deep experience in product design, recipes, content, and cooking… and I can’t wait to see what our community will create.”
The Joule Oven Air Fryer Pro is available now at Breville.com and Williams-Sonoma with retail pricing starting at $499.95.