Las Vegas Market has scheduled the Market Pros Instagram takeover with six West Coast design and retail tastemakers during the summer market July 24-26.
- Christopher Todd: Sunday, July 24. Todd is a retailer and designer in Las Vegas and the founder of Christopher Todd Design and a complementary home décor and fine gift store.
- Monica Wilcox: Monday, July 25. Wilcox is a Dallas-based designer and TV personality with a portfolio including hospitality, residential and commercial projects. Her firm, M Wilcox Design is known for unique and functional designs that are both modern and classic.
- Eva Bradley and Alicia Cheung Lichtenstein: Tuesday, July 26. Bradley and Lichtenstein are co-owners of studioHEIMAT in San Francisco. They work with the goal of creating soulful spaces through clean lines and adding an edginess to each project.
- Linda Allen: Wednesday, July 27. Allen’s focus is on interior lighting and design and is the owner of Linda Allen Designs in Las Vegas. She creates detailed custom interiors with a modern sense of nostalgia and has a collection of luxury outdoor wireless table and floor lamps.
- Sarah Kennedy: Thursday, July 28. Kennedy is the principal and interior design director of CLB Architects in Jackson, Wyoming. Her designs are guided by her clients, nature, light and materials, composing interiors to work well with the built and natural surroundings.
In an extension of the Market Pros program, Bradley, Lichtenstein, Kennedy and Wilcox will also serve on July 24 as panelists in IMC’s Ahead of the Curve program in a conversation with Kathryn Given, style director for Luxe Interiors + Design, discussing emerging trends and how to incorporate them.
“Trend identification continues to drive Las Vegas Market programming,” said Dorothy Belshaw, executive vice president, chief customer and marketing officer at International Market Centers. “Through Market Pros, we are curating the market experience through the eyes of our customers. Combined with our proprietary First Look and Market Snapshot, attendees get the full picture of the must-have products from the market that will make a difference in their business.”