The Cookware & Bakeware Alliance (CBA) at its recent spring member meeting announced a new 5-year strategic plan to fortify member and industry leadership and engagement with the support of high-value programs and services.
The focus of the new CBA strategic plan, covering 2023 through 2023, is to ensure growth and strength of the membership; create high-impact services; demonstrate industry leadership; deliver high-impact communications and partnerships; and maintain organizational and administrative excellence, said Fran Groesbeck, CBA managing director. “Our new strategic plan is built on four key pillars: engineering, engagement, education and expertise,” Groesbeck said.
Here is a summary of the CBA strategic plan approved by the CBA members, according to Groesbeck:
- Grow membership and maximize member commitment and engagement.
- Create and deliver services and programs with high value to industry and CBA members.
- Take action and deliver resources to impact the industry and demonstrate value to members.
- Deliver communication and marketing tools that are coordinated and structured to target members and prospects.
- Ensure leadership, capabilities and capacity in the organization to successfully deliver mission, vision and goals.