Newell Brands has launched a new brand, Friday Collective, a lifestyle brand with a range of scented candles in bold colors with unique fragrance combinations.
“Traditionally we think about lighting a candle as a meditative act, a way to wind down,” said Lisa McCarthy, president, home fragrance, at Newell Brands. “We wanted to rethink that and create candles that were energizing and uplifting.
“Friday Collective was created for those who are looking to bring the freedom and joy of ‘weekend feels’ into everyday moments. Everyone can find a fragrance that fits their vibe.” McCarthy added.
The candles feature a soy wax blend, natural fiber wicks and essential oils. The launch fragrances are split into four “vibes” grouped together by scent profile with fragrance stories designed to convey relatable feelings, experiences and moments.
The four “vibes” include:
- Dance Mix with notes of sparkling bubbly, lime, freesia and cran fizz.
- Daybreak Rave which has a blend of neon blueberry, electric lemon and vanilla clouds.
- Day Party which has a blend of lemon and peach with strawberry and sugar crystals.
- Sunset Disco with notes of tangerine, grapefruit and ginger.
- Late Nights which has a blend of lychee, rose, violet petals and warm amber.
- Star Lust which includes a blend of mint eucalyptus, sage and cypress needles.
- IYKYK with notes of mandarin orange, tropical fruits and vanilla.
- Season Finale with notes of rose, pink peppercorn, freesia petals and cedarwood.
Kickstart the Hustle
- Shower Playlist with notes of soap bubbles, cedar, and floral splashes.
- Wake-Up Call which includes a blend of coffee beans, foamed milk, brown sugar and whipped vanilla.
Joy of Missing Out
- 3 Day Wknd with a mix of green apple, cucumber and waterlily.
- Flying Solo which includes calm notes of cool mint, green tea, vanilla flowers and sandalwood.
Friday Collective is now available in select fragrances in 7.8-oz. single- wick candles with an MSRP of $15.99 and 13.5-oz. 3-wick candles with an MSRP of $20.99 on FridayCollective.com and Walmart.com. The product line will also be available in stores and online at Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond, Meijer, Amazon and Target in the coming months, according to Newell.